· Create and send unlimited RFIs per project
· RFIs are logged and organized automatically
· Receive responses and updates in RADAR and by email
· Link RFIs to Equipment and CSI codes
· Access from smartphones, tablets, laptops or PC
· Unlimited document attachments and storage
· Unlimited Address Book companies and contacts
· Free for 5 company users and 5 projects
The resources and functions of the RADAR-FI plan are typically enough to create and send RFIs to project team members as well as receive responses to RFIs and distribute responses as required. This plan is a great choice for companies wanting an easy to use tool for managing project related RFIs. It’s also a great way try the RADAR system and be kept up to date on added features and functionality. The RADAR-FI plan is not a free trial - you can continue to use RADAR under the plan for 5 projects. We think you'll like RADAR so much that you'll be want to use other modules as we bring them online.
The RADAR-FI plan has certain limitations compared to the full RADAR system, including but not limited to:
· RFI module in RADAR Construction Division of each project.
· No access to RADAR modules to further track RFI progression., such as Change Order, Submittals, Purchasing, etc. For example, if the response to an RFI impacts cost of the project, you can’t generate a proposed change order (PCO) from the RFI. Compare RADAR vs. RADAR-FI